Serving with PID as a volunteer or intern is a great way to be involved in the life-changing work that we’re doing. We are always looking for new people who have great attitudes, work well with others, and are able to take ownership of the task(s) given to them. Reach 100 hours of volunteering and PID will cover the base cost of a service trip!*
Interested in volunteering in the Ipswich office or warehouse?
Our current volunteer needs include:
- Office coverage: answering phones, working on projects, mailings, research, etc.
- Grant research/writing
- Trip planning
- Warehouse workers: organize, sort, items to pack for service trips.
- Program, PR, & Business development assistance
- Transportation: rides to the airport and/or delivering suitcases to teams
Interested in interning in the U.S. or overseas?**
Our talented interns serve to support and develop PID’s existing programs.
- Haiti interns must be at least 21 years old or college graduates. Room and board fees apply as well as language training (at own expense) in Haitian Creole required as part of the internship.
- Guatemala interns must be high school graduates. Room and board fees apply as well as high school Spanish and/or language training (at own expense) required.
- Mississippi interns must be high school graduates. Room and board fees apply.
- U.S. office interns must be high school graduates.
**Internships are unpaid. Minimum length is three weeks.