PID’s approach to child sponsorships is unique. Since every child is different, sponsorships are based on the individual needs of each child.
Two Ways to Help:
1. Make a one-time donation to the Child Sponsorship General Fund
This fund covers the cost of maintaining children who have lost their sponsor and are waiting for a new one, emergency children, and other extraordinary expenses for children as needed.
2. Sponsor a Child for $30/month
Your $30 a month will:
- Give nutritional supplements to malnourished children not in school
- Provide free medical care for the entire family
- Pay for school tuition if needed
- Provide food, shoes, and school supplies
Payment Options (Monthly, Quarterly, or Annually):
- Set-up a recurring payment through your bank’s online bill pay (preferred method; use child’s number as account number)*
- Monthly or annually online through PayPal or credit card
- Fill out the Child Sponsorship form and mail it along with a check to the U.S. office (Please do not staple check)
Please note: Children will not be officially sponsored until the first payment is received. You will receive confirmation of your sponsorship within 7-10 business days.
*We do not accept EFT payments at this time.
Click here to learn about PID’s Higher Education Program which helps students further their studies at the College or University level!