Children in the Mississippi Delta region often lack necessary resources to help them thrive and succeed in school.
Sponsoring a child for $30 a month ($360/year) is one of the easiest and most effective ways to help PID make a difference in the Mississippi Delta. Sponsorship provides a child in the Mississippi Delta with access to all PID programs which are designed to have a lasting impact not only on the child, but their entire family and the community around them. Each sponsored child receives:
- Well child check-ups and vitamins.
- Medical transportation when extra medical services are needed.
- A birthday present and Christmas party with a present.
- Access to all PID children’s programs.
- Tutoring and computer training as needed.
- Classes on compiling and writing a resume.
- Help with filling out college applications.
- Trips to colleges in the surrounding areas with their parents.
How to Become a Sponsor:
- Choose from the list below. A biography will be sent to you once your first payment is received.
- Choose a payment option (include child’s number in the memo line).
Girls available to be sponsored:
MS 37, age 11 MS 41, age 3 MS 45, age 7 MS 12, age 17
MS 63, age 8 MS 72, age 8
Boys available to be sponsored:
MS 16, age 12 MS 30, age 8 MS 31, age 2 MS 34, age 13 MS 39, age 11
MS 40, age 7 MS 42, age 7 MS 49, age 11 MS 50, age 3 MS 52, age 13
MS 53, age 8 MS 55, age 9 MS 57, age 9 MS 62, age 7 MS 66, age 11
MS 67, age 10 MS 68, age 6 MS 71, age 9
For privacy reasons, the child’s photo will be available to the sponsor only after the payment has been received. You will receive confirmation within 7–10 business days.
If you would like to correspond with the child you sponsor, click here for our guidelines.