Experience a new culture while helping to transform a community! Attending a service trip is a great hands-on opportunity to be involved in the work that PID is doing in Haiti, Guatemala and the Mississippi Delta. PID’s service trips range from building homes to running children’s program to providing medical care and more.
Click here for our Trip Schedule.
- $800 plus airfare (medical professionals receive a discounted rate of $660 plus airfare).
- Cost includes room and board, transportation, travel health insurance, a one-day cultural excursion, as well as funds the program/project that the teams work on (does not include personal expenses).
- Trips are generally eight days long. If you are interested in staying longer, please contact PID’s Trip Coordinator for further pricing details.
The Fine Print
- Payment of the $600 trip deposit and completion of the trip registration form is required at least three (3) months prior to travel, especially for large groups. Airline tickets will not be purchased until the deposit is received. Delaying this may result in increased airfare. There are no guarantees of a spot being reserved on a trip until the trip deposit is received.
- Balance of trip cost is due one (1) month prior to departure. Airline information will be released after final payment is received.
- All dates are subject to change depending on group requirements. Other dates can be arranged for groups of 10 or more people wishing to have their own team.
Traveled with PID before? If so, please take a moment and fill out our trip response form to let us know how it was. We’re always looking to make sure our service trips are the best they can be!
Please contact us with any questions or to inquire about being a team leader.